Thursday 28 July 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 28th July, 2011

Today's weather;

Samui is having a nice spell of sunny days. This morning has blue skies and sunshine! Current temp at 7am is 26.5C

Yesterday saw also plenty of sunshine around Samui with some clouds later in the evening. Max temp reached 30C

The road van for the next couple of days! Note the big trucker horns of top of the roof!

Osan is recovering a little bit of the torrential rains from yesterday and it's dry right now at 11am with a current temp of 26C

In a couple of hours we'll be leaving for a road trip to the East coast of South Korea, about 3 and a half to 4 hours drive from Osan. We'll be conducting open water ocean dives tomorrow as part of the current first ever Western PADI IDC in South Korea and over the weekend there will be a PADI IE. I'm not sure how much internet access I will have over the next coming days, so please bear with me.

South Korea has been hit by storms and torrential rains and Seoul, Chuncheon and parts of the Philippines have been hit very hard.

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I was wondering if you can offer me some advice! I will be in Koh
Samui for a week and need to meet my friend in Phuket on August 5th. I
don't want to fly though. What are other options to get to phuket from koh
samui?? THANK YOU!

Camille said...

Hi,

There are regular government buses that leave from Nathon and mini buses.