Wednesday 4 May 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 4th May, 2011

Today's weather;

A surprise update, I'm sitting inside the Starbucks at Denpasar, Bali airport, waiting for my flight to Phuket in another 4 hours, so perfect timing for an update.

Samui has a nice blue sky and it's looking once more like a hot day ahead. Current temp at 7am is 26.8C

Yesterday saw also a nice day on Samui, sunny and hot with a max temp of 31.4C

Mataran airport on Lombok, Indonesia at 7am this morning

This morning at 5.30am I left Gili Air, with a 45 minute taxi ride ahead of me upon arriving on Lombok, to deliver me at Mataran airport on Lombok for a 30 minute flight to Denpasar airport on Bali. Here I'm currently waiting to catch my homebound flight! Around 8pm I should touch down at Samui airport! It's going to be a long day!

The IDC on Gili Air has been successfully completed and the candidates are waiting for a PADI IE to start 10th May. I'll be back on Gili Air in mid June for another IDC. Can't wait!

Camille

No comments: