Monday 31 January 2011

Goodbye to January 2011

Goodbye to January 2011

This years version of January has not been as nice as the previous 3 years, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
It started out nice enough but halfway through the month more and more clouds and rain gathered over Samui and especially towards the end of the month it was rather wet. Not monsoon wet but still plenty of rain on almost a daily base.

It was a month with plenty of food, the highlight being a visit to Orgasmic, a great experience and fantastic food.
Besides this great experience, Il Duomo, Haveli, Angela's bakery and a hand full of other places were visited this month.

Julia's birthday, our daughter, was a also a good experience this year.

Right now I find myself in Malapascua in the Philippines, after the United Arab Emirates last month, another country that's a first for me. My work does get me around!

Don't forget to check out my Samui and Thailand hotel recommendation blogs for your hotel bookings!

Looking forward to February

No comments: