Sunday 14 November 2010

Hotel bookings and reviews on Koh Samui

Hotel bookings and reviews on Koh Samui

Sometimes it is difficult to make a choice on hotels, especially if it's the first time you are going to visit a place. For instance Koh Samui! As a result I'm being asked many times about specifics of certain hotels or information in general about Samui hotels. As a long term local (I'm living now since 12 years on Koh Samui) and due to my work in the tourist industry on the island, I get to visit many different resorts all over the island and can give an unbiased and honest review about many hotels and resorts on Samui. I can tell you why I like a resort but can also give you some ideas on potential issues that aren't mentioned in a travel guide! For instance the distance away from any shopping or the state of the beach.

For this occasion and for repeat visitors to Koh Samui, I've got a separate 'Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog', that has plenty of reviews of hotels and resorts all over Samui. The good thing about it is that I personally know all these resorts and plenty of times you will see my own pictures of said resort being posted for a review.

The blog covers plenty of areas all over Samui and reviews hotels and resorts in various price classes.

Have look and book your rooms through my site, that way you help me out keeping this blog going as well!

I also run a 'Thailand hotel recommendation' blog that works along the same principles as the Samui blog and covers plenty of cities and areas around the Kingdom. Please have a look there as well.

The two booking sites I recommend are listed below; Hotels Combined and Agoda.

Hotels Combined an excellent booking site I can highly recommend

The well known Agoda booking site, well established and efficient


No comments: