Tuesday 3 November 2009

3rd November, 2009

Today's weather;

It's a fairly blue sky with some occasional clouds in it, but the predicted strong wind has arrived and rain is expected later this afternoon. Current temp at 7am is 28.3C.

Yesterday saw a blue-ish sky with overcast all day long but no rain. Max temp reached 31.5C.

Yesterday we also celebrated the Loy Krathong festival and to show it's importance to the Thai people, HM the King also came out in the Siriraj hopsital in Bangkok, where he is admitted since October 23rd and this is only his 2nd public appearance since he was admitted.

Camille

2 comments:

Ivory said...

Hi ya,

I stumbled upon your page during my research of Koh Samui's weather.
I am planning to take my prewedding pics there before the actual wedding
next Sept 2010. I was wondering which is the best time of the year
(hopefully before Sept) to head over to get those pics. Your blog proves
you to be a good reference for this issue. Please revert soon

Many thanks,

Ivory.

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Ivory,

Have a look at my archives, further down the page on my blog, they will have
useful information about the weather but I would suggest April or August as
your best options.