Saturday 8 November 2008

8th November, 2008

Today's weather;

It's very dark and cloudy and very wet right now. Last night it rained a few times but until next week we're 'promised' rain every day all day long with loads of rain until Monday. Current temp at 7 am is 24.5C.

A deserted and almost emptied out Chaweng beach yesterday afternoon during a dry spell

Yesterday saw lots of rain in the morning, until noon, variations of drizzle and plain rain and a much drier afternoon. Max temp reached 28.2C.

In the meantime, some interesting new development arose in Bangkok and the most important one actually comes from London; The British Embassy has revoked entry visas of ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra and his wife Pojaman.
On top of that lawyers see lese majeste in Thaksin speech which could lead to more trouble for him, especially if proven right.

In the meantime it seems that PAD is losing its Bangkok support.

Camille

4 comments:

F1Rst said...

your news So Good!!!!!!
I'm thais.I always went to Samui when i worked as cashier on seatran discovery boats.I love this Island.I will try to read your news everydays

my email firstado@hotmail.com

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi,

Thanks for your comment! Glad you like mu blog and I hope to see check in many times.

I use the Seatran a lot as well, for going to dive around Koh Tao!

Anonymous said...

Your Samui weather blog is really great help when planning on coming to Samui. It gives much better and precise information than regular weather pages. And you also present many other interesting facts about hotels, restaurants, places to see. Great! I have been reading the blog for quite a long time on a regular basis (have it as an RSS feed on my iMac). Hope the rainy season stops soon... I will travel to Thailand in 11 days, in 2 weeks time to Samui ;)

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Henri,

Thanks a lot for the thumbs up.

Hope that within two weeks the weather is nice again and you will have a good time on Samui!