Monday 3 November 2008

3rd November, 2008

Today's weather;

Once more we have a nice blue sky reigning over Samui. Current temp at 7 am is 25.9C.

What was there to say about yesterday's weather, but that it was grand! A blue sky all day long and a star studded sky during the night. Max temp reached 31.5C.

All this in sharp contrast to floods that are hitting many lower North and Central provinces following several days of heavy rains in the areas.

Not much news from Bangkok, until something interesting happens I'll refrain from posting about the current political situation.

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Camille,
My boyfriend and I plan to go to Samui on 14th Nov 08 for 4 days. We'll be following your weather report closely, it's very helpful! We also want to go to Koh Tao and NangYuan... Do you think this Nov will be as bad as last yr? If so, I might as well cancel our ticket :(
Thanks, Panida

Camille Lemmens said...

Dear Panida,

Thanks for your request and for following my blog! That's appreciated.

So far November has been great and I most certainly don't hope that it will get anywhere near how it was last year. The weather forecasts look very good up till next week. I do expect rain this month but hope it will be within monsoon reason.
Right now I can only hope for good weather during the period you mention.