Tuesday 30 September 2008

Goodbye to September 2008

Goodbye to September 2008

Time flies by and all of a sudden I find myself at the end of September 2008. First of all I've got a new IDC starting today, which will see regular updates on my dive blog, keep your eyes posted!

Back to this September though and it didn't start off that great, plenty of overcast, lots of strong wind and not so much sunshine.

That changed nicely though and the second half of September was a lot nicer, plenty of sunshine and in general it was very hot! There were still strong wind bouts but overall, this September was a lot better than last years September.

Right now I'm looking forward to October and I hope the current stretch of sunny and hot weather keeps on for a while.

Thanks for following my blog, I'm looking forward seeing you next month again!

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is scary how quickly the year is going by. Only 3 months to go until the end of it!

Good luck with the latest IDC

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Dave,

It does fly by indeed!

It's just over two years ago that you were here!