Thursday 31 July 2008

Goodbye to July 2008

Goodbye to July 2008

It's that time of the month again, the end of another month, July 2008!

It's been a bit of an on/off affair this month. There were a few days with rain and overcast and on the other hand a nice amount of days filled with sunshine.

Since July is part of a small monsoon in the Gulf of Thailand, it's not that strange that there are some wet days amongst this month. Next month, August, should see loads of sunshine again!

Thanks for following my blog this month!
If you would like to help me, you can do so in various ways, you can vote for my blog at Thai Stars, my blog is ranked at a lowly 122nd spot! Alternatively, feel free to make a donation by using one of the PayPal buttons.
You can also keep posting comments on my articles, that's also highly appreciated.

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a difference a few votes makes! I gave you a 10, love your website been watching it for nearly a year now in anticipation of my trip to samui in 9weeks time from now:)! You are now up to number4 in the list!

Camille Lemmens said...

HI Barry,

Excellent! Hope you enjoy your trip soon!