Thursday 4 October 2007

4th October, 2007

Today's weather;

First off, good morning to you all. Usually I write my reports every day around 7 to 7.30 in the morning. Life with 2 young kids makes you rise early! Now, with my oldest having a month long holiday, we get to sleep in a little bit and I post between 8 am and 9 am each day.

Anyway, it's cloudy again today although the sun is trying very hard to burn some holes in the cloud layer and indeed, there's a local blue patch on top of our house! Current temp is 27C

Yesterday saw some rain in the daytime, not too much though but also a fair amount of sunshine with a max temp of 32.9C There must've been a lot of rain somewhere since it shows a 32mm amount of rainfall for yesterday.
This rainfall is sometimes strange, it can rain all day on some part of the island and in another part there can be sunshine all day. Although this would be an extreme, many times some parts of the island experience situations like this. Maybe, the measuring station is located in yesterday rainy part of the island!

It's been really busy the last couple of days, with my work, I posted about this yesterday in my dive blog.

Camille

No comments: